Students are engaged in learning and growing every day! Our staff is working incredibly hard to meet the needs of all of our students..
- Students have been learning about compassion and demonstrating it throughout the day. 4th graders created an interactive bulletin board for everyone to get some compassion when they need it!
- 5th grade visited AmeriTowne and learned about running their own store, managing money and the economy!
- Most of our after school programs have started: We have over 10 clubs with 150 students involved!
- 1st graders have been learning about initiative, perseverance and collaboration through books they are reading. They will soon be making magnificent things to demonstrate some of their learning!
- Kindergarteners have been learning about community and got to go to the fire station and talk to a police officer!
October Dates to Remember & Reminders:
- October 10th and 11th: No school
- October 14th-18th: No School-Fall Break
- October 24th (3:30-7:00) & October 25th (1:15-3:30): Conferences
- October 25th: Our first annual Trunk or Treat-More information to come!
- Halloween is coming up! Please no costumes on this day.
- A reminder as colder weather approaches: If the temperature is 20 degrees or above then students will be outside in the morning and at recess. Please make sure students have appropriate clothing.
- Parents remember to bring ID anytime you enter the building.